Sometimes it’s easier to just listen…
Take a break from reading and give a listen to the LEAD+SUCCEED Podcast.
Episode 74: Business Plays Offense, Defense, and Special Teams – LEAD+SUCCEED Podcast
It’s fourth and long with just two and a half minutes left in the fourth quarter. You have the ball on the fifty-yard line and you are behind by three points. What do you do?Not an easy decision. But think about what got you here. Which players were instrumental in bringing you this close to victory? Which players will get you in the win column? And do they play offense or defense? Or do they play on special teams?No matter how you break it down, all players and teams are critical to success in winning a football game.Full transcript can be found here: https://jglenos.com/2021/09/09/business-plays-offense-defense-and-special-teams/ Learn more about Executive Coaching: jglenos.com and leadnsucceed.com#jglenos #leadnsucceed #executivecoaching #performancecoaching
- Episode 74: Business Plays Offense, Defense, and Special Teams
- Episode 73: Welcome to the Dance
- Episode 72: Change is a Four-Room Apartment
- Episode 71: The Words We Use Say a Lot
- Episode 70: Beware of Your Strengths
- Episode 69: Better Clients Get Better Results
- Episode 68: Do You Want to Prove Your Point or Improve Your Position?
- Episode 67: What’s Your Superpower?
- Episode 66: Curious About Your Bad Habits?
- Episode 65: Lists are for People with CRS