Sometimes it’s easier to just listen…
Take a break from reading and give a listen to the LEAD+SUCCEED Podcast.
Episode 64: Solving For Good – LEAD+SUCCEED Podcast
You’re at the end of your day and you’re feeling pretty low energy. Not necessarily exhausted, but just run down and lackluster with your performance today. Sure, you completed that tough task, finished that punishing project, or successfully navigated that complicated conversation. But at the end of the day, all you can think about is how you blew it in that meeting with your direct report. You could have said this, or you should have said that. It’s really gnawing away at you, and you can’t seem to let it go. Why do we torture ourselves with these infuriating and demoralizing thoughts? Why do we focus so much on what we did wrong instead of what we did well? I have a theory about this. jglenos.com leadnsucceed.com #jglenos #leadnsucceed #executivecoach #perfromancecoach
- Episode 64: Solving For Good
- Episode 63: Conversations on a Train
- Episode 62: Confidence is Overrated
- Episode 61: Fear Goes For a Ride (And It Ain’t Pretty)
- Episode 60: Should I Stay or Should I Go (To the Office)
- Episode 59: Dell and Dale. What’s the Difference?
- Episode 58: Perfection is a Delusion…and a Business Failure
- Episode 57: Which Role Will You Play Today?
- Episode 56: Reinvent an Old Routine
- Episode 55: Shut the Door on the Open-Door Policy